The purposes of this Council shall be to:
● Promote the aims of the national organization with which it is affiliated, namely the Military Officers Association of America, hereinafter referred to
as MOAA, as stated in the preamble to the Bylaws of that Association.
● Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA.
● Foster fraternal relationships among retired, active, and former officers of the uniformed services and their National Guard or reserve components.
● Protect the rights and interests of retired, active, reserve, and National Guard personnel of the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors.
● Provide useful services for members and their dependents and survivors.
● Serve the community and the nation.
● Protect the rights and interests of service retirees and active duty military members in matters of state legislation.
● Provide the assistance necessary to member chapters to enable them to effectively serve their members, their communities, and the nation.
Have visited this site