U.S. Army 2nd Lt. Charles Stewart, left, re-enlists U.S. Army Sgt. Brittney Washington on top of a building overlooking Monrovia, Liberia, Dec. 23, 2015. Stewart is an executive officer and Washington is a food service noncommissioned officer assigned to forward support company, 82nd Engineering Battalion 36th Engineering Brigade. Photo by Captain Hudson USA
Click on logo to go to MOAA weekly Legislative update.
The purposes of this Council shall be to:
● Promote the aims of the national organization with which it is affiliated, namely the Military Officers Association of America, hereinafter referred to
as MOAA, as stated in the preamble to the Bylaws of that Association.
● Further the legislative and other objectives of MOAA.
● Foster fraternal relationships among retired, active, and former officers of the uniformed services and their National Guard or reserve components.
● Protect the rights and interests of retired, active, reserve, and National Guard personnel of the uniformed services and their dependents and survivors.
● Provide useful services for members and their dependents and survivors.
● Serve the community and the nation.
● Protect the rights and interests of service retirees and active duty military members in matters of state legislation.
● Provide the assistance necessary to member chapters to enable them to effectively serve their members, their communities, and the nation.
Have visited this site